Following last weeks blog posts about recovery I wanted to share with you my Top Tips for Recovery.
1. Finish your workout with a sufficient cool down (some simple cardio such as walking until your breathing and heart rate has reduced, and you are not dripping with sweat)
2. Once you have cooled down complete a through stretching routine
3. Replace any fluids lost with water and if necessary use electrolytes.
4. Ensure that you are refuelling adequately. A balanced meal that includes protein, carbohydrates and fats is ideal.
5. Allow yourself rest and recovery days - go for a walk, foam roll and stretch.
If you would like to arrange a consultation with Sophie please email firstname.lastname@example.org